NAKED SKIN COMPANY. LIMITED LIFETIME IPL WARRANTY – Terms and Conditions.
1. The Naked Skin Company Pty Ltd – Australia; hereby warrants that all Intense Light Pulse Devices (IPLS) provided directly by Naked Skin Company to its purchaser shall be covered against any and all manufacturers defects in material and workmanship; which affect the reasonable operation of the IPL; for the lifetime of the IPL to the purchaser.
2. This warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser to a subsequent buyer.
3. Warranty is established by registering online at http://www.nakedskincompany.com or via email with our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of Purchase. Purchaser is to provide Name and address; order number and contact details in body of email to be titled “Lifetime Warranty offer”. Upon receipt, Purchaser will then be sent a confirmation of the Warranty registration via email by Naked Skin Company Pty Ltd.
4. Warranty claims may be made by contacting Customer Service on email@example.com in writing or by phone for a Return Authorization approval number prior to delivering the IPL to the forwarding address provided by Customer Service. Freight is to be prepaid by the purchaser. No COD shipments will be accepted.
5. Naked Skin Company Pty Ltd will at its discretion repair or replace the IPL determined to be defective by the factory.
6. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear of any parts or protective finishes.
7. The following are specifically excluded from coverage under this warranty and will cause the said warranty to become null and void:
- damage or malfunction to the IPL resulting from an accident,
- damage or malfunction to the IPL resulting from negligence,
- damage or malfunction to the IPL resulting from misuse,
- damage or malfunction to the IPL resulting from water damage
- any unauthorized repair or any alteration, including of a cosmetic nature, performed on the IPL by an individual, organization, company or entity other than Naked Skin Company;
-any failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as described in the Operator’s Manual accompanying the IPL;
- any use of replacement parts other than parts authorized by Naked Skin Company for use with the IPL device
- unreasonable or excessive use of the IPL, other than what it is constructed for.
- any finished products that are not assembled at our facilities or are assembled using imported or used parts.
8. No implied warranties of any kind are made herein this warranty between Naked Skin Company Pty and the said Purchaser, unless covered by the Consumer Law Act (NSW) and Trade Practices Act (Commonwealth).
10. Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to any accessory items.
11. Naked Skin Company Pty Ltd assumes no liability for accidental or consequential damages.
12. This warranty is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.